WINS drops teletype bed

Damon Cassell dcassell@gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:14:07 EST 2005

Last week during one of his shows Stern actually spent some time
talking about the carts. Apparently WXRK is not allowing Stern to take
his carts with him to Sirius. This is also briefly mentioned on
Stern's web page. I believe Stern owns the material but not the actual
carts. Stern did mention that "nobody uses carts" any more, but that
he'd like to bulk erase them if WXRK won't let him take them -- except
WXRK has no bulk eraser. I'm assuming that Stern's people are probably
copying the carts to media that he can take with him, otherwise the
show could effectively be crippled.. he relies heavily on them.

Damon