"Boston Tonight" on WRKO?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:09:52 EST 2005

Am hearing some brief promos on WRKO that sound something like this:

Man's voice: "I'm not going to bars anymore. I'm going to museums to
meet women."

Announcer: "A taste of Boston Tonight, weeknights at 7 starting Monday on WRKO"

Wha...? Don't know yet what it is but it could be

a) a feature-ette about what to see and do in Boston tonight

b)an hour or so of news/features (shaving off part of Savage's show)

c)new live-and-local talk. (As it is, WRKO goes syndie now from 7 pm
to 5 am, not counting
when Celtics play)