No subject

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Tue Dec 6 14:10:10 EST 2005

I have a "ready for digital" TV set. Cost was $700, not a plasma
screen, but a big box. With the receiver from comcast, we get about
12 HD stations in HD. The picture is so fabulous that I will gladly
watch shows I would otherwise ignore.  Sometimes the pixilation is a
problem, but a radio shack signal amplifier worked wonders, and the
problem is minimal. I think that HD makes old analog channels look
really cheap. I suspect as the new TV sets and equipment come down in
price, in 5 years everything will be HD.

Is there an archive for TV and radio personnel abrupt firings....I
feel bad for Todd...there are so many stories about abrupt firings of
individuals. When we automated stations, I tried to make the
personnel changes easy, but no one likes to lose their job, so
sometimes firings are very abrupt.

Sincerely,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH AM 1570 Beverly