"Beat the Press" Going National

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sun Dec 4 19:40:11 EST 2005

At 04:13 PM 12/4/2005 -0500, Dan Strassberg wrote:
>Well, LOTS of people quote "our own" Scott Fybush on just about any
>radio-related subject. I venture to say that, apart, perhaps, from Tom
>Taylor, Scott's boss at M Street Journal, Scott is THE most quoted authority
>on radio in the US today. And you can quote ME on that.

Well, I *was* quoted in the Wall Street Journal this weekend...but I don't
think I've hit the number-two slot yet. My former M Street colleague,
Robert Unmacht, gets a lot of ink, and Sean Ross at Edison Media Research
is the go-to guy for anything about music on the radio.

That said, I'm always happy to offer up something resembling expertise when
asked :-)