DTV Audio snafu

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 01:36:14 EST 2005

I have seen this 4 or 5 times on the SAP channel. But better than that I
once saw where the SAP channel had audio (in English) on WHDH-TV / NBC
that was not the same prime time show that was actually airing.

(No it wasn't an intentional playing of a different audio problem, similar
to playing BBC World News on a PBS station).

If you have the closed captioning on most of the time like I do, then you
will also see some pretty strange stuff. The dialogue in the CC deviating
quite a bit from the actual spoken diaglog and in some cases dialog from a
totally different show.

John B
Derry NH