Jay leaves BZ?

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 07:39:23 EDT 2005

Doug wrote:
>>Jay's departure from 'BZ (and my previous post about Jess Cain)
reminded me of 'BZ newscasters from yesteryear like Don Batting and Art
Gardner.  How many of those old alumni are still around?  I think I read
that Streeter Stuart passed away a few years back. And where is Don Huff
now? -Doug <<

Don Huff is still in the BZ newsroom, full time producing/assignment
editing and occasional on-air.  Still making the drive from
Kennebunkport every day, God love him!

Maybe with the unusual exodus we'll hear more from (and of) him.

- -Chuck Igo