E-mail problems

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Mon Aug 29 22:42:37 EDT 2005

I've been having e-mail problems over the weekend, as a result of
changing to a different server.  Because of that, I seem to have
missed most of the discussion that I started about tube equipment.
Does the list have an archive somewhere?

Because I'm on a different server, I am going to be able to have two
mailboxes, lawyer@attorneyross.com and Joe@attorneyross.com.  I would
prefer to have all non-business e-mail come to Joe@attorneyross.com.
This will allow business mail to be archived separately on my office
computer.   Garrett, please change the list address to that as well.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581