the old days: Jess Cain

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Aug 27 15:32:09 EDT 2005

At 02:55 PM 8/27/2005 -0400, A. Joseph Ross wrote:
>On 27 Aug 2005 at 11:27, Doug Drown wrote:
>
> > As the only Boston radio I can get up here (most of the time) is 'BZ,
> > I have a question: Is Jess still with us?  How old would he be?  (And,
> > for that matter, how old is Dave Maynard?)

Jess is certainly alive-- saw him a few weeks ago, in fact.  Still lives in
the area, and still does some local theatre now and then. Dave Maynard is
alive too, living in Florida, and from what I am told, his vision problems
are not getting any better.  He graduated from Emerson College in 1951, so
as far as his age now, you can do the math, assuming he was about 21 or 22
when he graduated.