Air America up in Minneapolis ratings

Daniel Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sun Aug 21 23:03:03 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "radiotony" <radiotony@comcast.net>
To: <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 8:05 PM
Subject: RE: Air America up in Minneapolis ratings

> Well, the point isn't left or right; more or less; it is up or down.
> The station is worried about the numbers.
> Limboob and Inannity down; Franken, somewhere else, up.

When you are the bottom, you have nowhere to go but up.

In Portland, the Air America station crashed and burned in the Spring book.
I bet Nassau wishes that they had dumped the format as planned.  WLOB, which
has a local morning show, all of the Fox shows except O'Reilly, and Savage
had a strong book.  WGAN, with Rush, Howie Carr, and O'Reilly, was the #1
station 12+, for the first time in at least 25 years.