Minot,, Ohio?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Fri Apr 29 14:18:09 EDT 2005

Just asking:  shouldn't major media outlets have special
numbers to reach utilities, just as they may have to contact
law enforcement officers?  I remember that on one occasion,
when a blizzard knocked out (then) Continental Cablevision,
and WCCM-AM (then at 800) carried non-stop local coverage,
I called the radio station about deducting that day's
NON-service, and later Bruce AHnold announced that Continental
would do just that.  Calling Continental directly yielded
no response, so WCCM must have had a private number.