Air America

dlh@donnahalper.com dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Apr 28 13:20:56 EDT 2005

Joe wrote--
> I would assume that the "buzz", and therefore ratings >would back off
> somewhat.

According to today's Washington Post, it was a down book for ALL talk stations-- one right wing talker in Washington only got a .05, and even Limbaugh was down... Media critic Paul Farhi writes:

"What a difference an election makes. No, we're not talking about the fortunes of a rich and powerful democracy. This is about talk radio. And even in the nation's capital, post-election, people seem to have had their fill of politically oriented talk on the airwaves.

The latest quarterly audience ratings spell it out: Local talk stations -- both on the right and on the left -- saw their audiences dwindle during the January-March period, according to Arbitron Inc..."