WBLM And Mark Persky Say Farewell After 28 years

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 11:59:58 EDT 2005

I saw on radio-info that Frank-FM recently let go one of their morning
show people recently.  With Persky leaving WBLM, is Frank his next
stop?  It seems a bit of a coincidence that he leaves WBLM (presuming
that his contract ran out) and Frank lays off their morning show right
around the same time.  Hmmmmmmm.......