WBME 990AM Brewer Maine Bootleg station???

Tony Randazzo nova828@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 14:55:43 EDT 2005

Im hearing them right now, on April 11 at 2:54 PM.
They are playing "Jump into the Fire" by Nillson.
Before that they played "Don't Bring me Down" by ELO
and "China Grove" by the Doobie Brothers.  No ID
whatsoever between the songs.  The guy is probably at
work and re-broadcasting the Classic Rock channel off
Music Choice on cable or has a playlist set up on his
computer.  Ill keep an ear on it.