WLLH Lowell tx

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 22:24:40 EDT 2005

Scott Fybush wrote:

>I heard back from Mega's corporate engineer this evening, and he says:
>
>>You guys know more than we do.  Yes, it was off.  The UPS for the R/C
>>died,
>>and there was no control or notification.  With the Lawrence site, it's
>>sometimes hard to tell.  Tell them thanks.

I just checked, and the WLLH Lowell transmitter is back on the air after 3
weeks off. IIRC, Gary Francis posted here recently that he had called
someone at Mega in Boston to tell them about the Lowell transmitter being
off, don't know if that person got the word to engineering. Guess they don't
take transmitter readings anymore.

Mark Watson