Fair & Accurate

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sun Apr 3 00:10:48 EST 2005

On 2 Apr 2005 at 9:06, tony schinella wrote:

> It is clear that MSNBC is giving FoxNews a tweak
> for their 'The Pope is Dead ...' gaffe yesterday.
> Their new motto? We're Fair & Accurate

Good for them.  But I thought it was CNN that made that gaffe.

Things like that have happened to others from time to time.  I remember a number of years
ago that someone accidentally released the news of Bob Hope's death, and tributes to him
were being delivered in either the House or Senate before the news was retracted.  This was
several years before he actually died.

Or, as Mark Twain said, "Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."