Bird Choices

Damon Cassell dcassell@gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:36:21 EDT 2004

I have XM in my car; my father has Sirius in his house, and in his
truck. Having been able to compare the two, I'd have to say Sirius has
a better music lineup than XM. XM, on the other hand, has BBC World
Service which is one of the reasons I picked it. Sirius only carries
the BBC news feed which is not the same as World Service. More like
CNN Headline News.

I've found that I don't like listening to the BBC in my car as much as
I do at home on my shortwave radio at night. Maybe it's just too
'heavy' for commuting. As a result, I now find myself listening to the
music channels, and wishing I had bought Sirius instead.

I also believe Sirius has a better selection of hardware.

Damon