ESPN 900 WSNH Nashua NH, no more WMEX ? ? ?

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 22:19:27 EDT 2004

--- Mark Watson <markwats@comcast.net> wrote:

>    I believe WSMN (1590 Nashua) was carrying ESPN Radio nights and
> weekends, maybe they finally had to leave 502 West Hollis St. to make
way for the housing to be built on their studio & transmitter site. I
should tune in  tomorrow evening when I will be visiting Nashua to meet up
with a
> friend,  see if 1590 is gone.

WSMN or at least a station that is coming in strong in Londonderry NH is
there with a call in talk show. They are talking about computers and disk
operating systems.

John