WSYY Jock

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 22:20:29 EDT 2004

On forest products, I agree...  However, tourism is a
completely different story.  The advertising dollars
from the tourism industry is what allows the Mt
Washington Valley to have two fully staffed radio
stations....  Not counting the citadel owned
flamethrowers on top of Mt Washington(WHOM and WPKQ).