WMGX 93.1 Was: WDEA-1370 STILL off the air.

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 19:17:31 EDT 2004

Speaking of towers coming down and being off the air.
Has anyone heard on when *or* if WMGX 93.1 is
rebuilding their TX site off Persumpscot Street. Last
time I was in town in May they had a rather weak
signal which seemed to be coming from Blackstrap Hill.
Perhaps they were using a temporary rig from their
sister FM tower, WPOR 101.9? I am aware that WYNZ
100.9 has rebuilt permanant facilities on the WGAN 560
site.

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA