Gardner Hill Returns To WKXL

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 22:44:01 EDT 2004

  This info was e-mailed to me by Gary Ford, who is having trouble posting
and asked me to post this to the list on his behalf :

    WKXL (1450 Concord NH) has brought back one of it's long running local
programs: "Coffee Chat" weekdays at 8:40 AM, hosted by Gardner Hill, who was
with WKXL for many years hosting the "Party Line" show among other duties
until previous owners eliminated most local programming and Hill had left
the station. "Coffee Chat" is a part of WKXL's live local morning news and
info programming.

Mark Watson