WABI-TV5 starts 12noon newscast.

Matt Higgs mhiggs@gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:16:48 EDT 2004

I thought I'd post this while I had it in mind. WAGM-TV in Presque
Isle, ME has expanded their weekend news to a Sunday show at 6 pm,
starting last week. They've had a 5 minute noon show for a little over
a year now, but since their dumping "I love lucy" which only runs 25
minutes, I'm guessing "NewsSource 8 at Noon" will be scrapped.

Matt Higgs
New Brunswick