WBZ Sports Question

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 18:03:54 EDT 2004

Donna wrote:
>>(snip)... some guys in their 40s think that wearing glasses makes them
look old. <<

Hey, we do not think th.... Er, THEY do not think that wearing
glasses... ;-)

Actually, if it's that noticeable on the air to others (irt others
on-air at BZ), is it a return to delay-from-live?

On a related note, I noticed the other day that 105.7 WROR was on a
delay, only as I'd called the studio to say "howdy."  it was only
noticeable as I was hearing both the studio feed (over the phone) and
the over-the-air feed on the car's radio.   Even more interesting was
that the on-air folks (at that time) had no idea they were on delay.

- - Chuck (leaving the remaining glasses references to Bill O) Igo