the hurricane and radio-info.com

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sat Sep 4 04:11:24 EDT 2004

Some folks were wondering earlier what was up with radio-info.com

Now they've given the reason for their downtime, and I'll
reproduce the message below:
The radio-info.com servers are located in the path of Hurricane Frances. At the strong advising of our data center partner and in order to be sure that we are able to maintain accurate data, we have taken the unprecedented step of temporarily taking the site down. All data as of this writing has been archived in an off-site, secure location. Radio-Info.com will resume operation as soon as reasonably possible.

Thanks so much for your understanding,
The Radio-Info.com Team