AirAmericaRadio In Portland (Maine that is) Monday

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sat Oct 30 01:55:29 EDT 2004

On 29 Oct 2004 at 15:53, Laurence Glavin wrote:

> Yes, I read that today.  He'll be appearing at the Hotel Marlowe in
> Cambridge.  I'm not familiar with that one.  I doubt it's named
> after Bill "The meat falls off the bone" Marlowe.  Considering
> Cambridge's reputation, it's probably named after a prominent
> LITERARY figure, playwright Christopher Marlowe, author "Dr.
> Faustus'; "Tamerlain" "Hamlet"; "Midsummer Night's Dream"; "Othello"
> and a mess of sonnets. So much for the idea of using
> government-subsidized Amtrak to Portland... no train early enough to
> get there before noon.  But I also have Tuesday off, so I expect to
> go to the Cambridge show.  --

I'm keeping Tuesday free for election work.  I've volunteered either
to drive voters or staff the phone bank, whichever they most need.

--
 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                             617.367.0468
 15 Court Square, Suite 210            lawyer@attorneyross.com