Slight change of plans -- BRI Dinner *tonight* (Friday)

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:36:19 EDT 2004

<<On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:15:14 -0400 (EDT), Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu> said:

> We're planning on dinner at McCormick & Schmick's seafood restaurant
> at Park Plaza.  It's a little bit pricier than most of our previous
> dinners, but hey, the Sox won the series, so live a little!

I just talked to Gary Francis, and he suggested that the No Name on
Fish Pier in South Boston would be a better choice.  We're still
planning on 7:30, although some stragglers will probably be OK.
Again, please RSVP by 6:30 tonight.

-GAWollman