Clueless people

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Mon Oct 18 17:23:32 EDT 2004

>>Joseph Pappalardo wrote:
>>

>>>Your numbers may vary.
>>>

>"Bill O'Neill" replied:
>

>>Use only as directed.  Not available in New Jersey.  Alaska and Hawaii
>>extra. Call for details.

Roger chimed:

>Do not fold, spindle, staple or mutilate.  Protect from freezing.
>Some assembly required.  Mis-use liable to Federal prosecution.
>Batman & Robin sold separately.  Do not attempt at home.

(Symptoms) lasting longer than four hours, though rare, may require
immediate medical attention. Read package insert carefully. Buy two and
mount one in your car.

Okay, I sense a frivolity alarm.  I'm going to go tear the tags off of
the pillows and mattresses and see w'happens.

Bill  O'Neill