Clarification

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Oct 16 15:06:50 EDT 2004

Earlier in the month I posted a notice about the return of
"Let's Talk About Radio" based on an item found at radio-info.com's
Boston board.  It stated correctly that LTAR would be heard
in Boston and vicinity on October 3rd on WJIB-AM 740.
I also posted that the re-run for Maine would be heard the
following Sunday at 9:00 am on WJTO-AM 730.  But during the
show aired  October 3rd, Bob mentioned that the Maine rerun
would occur on the THIRD weekend in October, i.e. the 17th.
So if you live in Maine or were visting the Pine Tree state
last week and LTAR wasn't on, try again the 17th.