Stern dollars

rogerkirk rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net
Tue Oct 12 13:29:06 EDT 2004

"Daniel Billings" replied:

>Yes, I do.  The main legal justifications for regulation of speech on
>traditional radio and TV do not apply to satellite radio and TV.

Yes, but I can forsee the administration claiming that Stern
posseses Words of Mass inDecency and poses a clear and immediate
threat to the moral fiber of this great country.  Not having the
patience to wait for a coalition of religious leaders to join us,
they will send in the FCC troops to overthrow Howard before he
can destroy our youth, free the Sirius people and let the roots
of fear, caution and blandness take hold and grow.