Stern dollars

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Thu Oct 7 10:41:11 EDT 2004

I suppose if you're that far into the hole, you can promise anything and use
a bankruptcy to get out of the contracts when the time comes.  Hopefully,
for Stern, they won't leave him holding the bag at transition time.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691 USA