WASR 1420 Wolfeboro NH on well after 6PM

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 09:49:58 EDT 2004

  Steve Ordinetz wrote:

> According to my M Street, they have night authorization of >137W.  Maybe
they just weren't using it before?

    IIRC, WASR was sold sometime over the last year, wasn't it a husband &
wife that put it on the air originally around 1970, running it out of their
house? I've seen their names before, it escapes me at the moment. It was
originally a daytimer, and later (late 80's ?) got the night power, but
still signed off around 8 or 9 PM even with the night authorization. The new
owners may be staying on later or 24/7.

Mark Watson