Local WDEA-1370 Back on the air!

Rod O'Connor rjoc@webtv.net
Fri Oct 1 19:15:10 EDT 2004

I have been away this week, but upon return last night I was happy to
hear WDEA-1370 Ellsworth back on the air.

According to a brief story in this week's Ellsworth American (Not on
their website) their new AM transmitter was installed last Monday, and
they returned to the air Monday evening.

Local morning host Rick Foster will be hosting an open house at the WDEA
studios in Ellsworth next Friday morning Oct. 8.

Glad to have them back, and able to enjoy Red Sox games on the road
again,

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine