AM on XM

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 18:30:51 EDT 2004

Scott Muni's "Ticket to Ride" was indeed syndicated on
vinyl back then. We used to carry the show in Portland
on WMGX. I remember taking the final record off the
turntable each week leading into my show. How I miss
that feedback effect when the control room monitors
were cranked too high or that occassional turntable
thud.:)

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA