Dean Johnson gets shafted

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Nov 28 18:45:30 EST 2004

>you wrote--
>Not to be the nit-picker, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that Johnson
>was axed, just his column.

And that's what I said.  He has used that column for 20 years to report on
not just celebrity stuff but on issues about radio.  He is very upset, as
am I, that it was axed.  He has also had his own duties reduced, but that's
another matter.  I still disagree with the Herald on this one-- we need
*more* credible reporting about media, not less.   And Dean was credible.