WCAP Music

Bill O'Neill.... billo@shoreham.net
Thu Nov 25 19:43:00 EST 2004

Sitting here back at the homestead in the Town-a-Dracut. Listening to
the music running on WCAP today. Paul Moriat's Love is Blue just aired
and it did that flashback-trigger-thing. I was suddenly that
snotty-nosed smart-%#$  know-it-all cart-jockey in Master Control at 243
Central, home of the most lurid and exciting alleyway outside the studio
window.  (We even had the "Official WCAP Alley Beater" (aptly named) by
the window. Doubled as a window-holder on nights when the AC wasn't needed.

I'll be bold and suggest that it would be a smart move if WCAP blew up
talk after mornings x 7 and just rolled the nostalgia format 21/7 (plus
sport events!)  So long as Francis gets to give his voice a rest for
part of the day!  I could even be convinced to consider blasting some
voice from the Green Mtn. State.  High speed connections are a wonderful
thing.  So is a little perspective.

Bill O'Neill

--
 I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio. Rodney Dangerfield