Paul Sullivan Hospitalized

Sid Whitaker sid.whitaker@unh.edu
Wed Nov 24 09:17:59 EST 2004

Thoughts and prayers are with Paul and his family, and I hope to hear him back
on the air soon. And I think I still owe him for driving me to Lowell General
Hospital in 1994, when I broke my shoulder playing for the WLLH softball
team...(and then driving me down to Boston after I got fitted with a sling!)

Good luck, Paul.

Sid Whitaker