Salem running commercials on WBZ?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sat Nov 20 16:00:22 EST 2004

>>I find no difficulty in listening to Jordan Rich.  I find him to be a gentleman who respects his callers, and many if not most of the topics discussed are non-political

I agree!

In '02, Morgan White, Jr. was filling in for Paul Sullivan and Morgan
had our mutual friend Frank Ochieng on (amateur movie reviewer). I
was in Philly at the time but caught part of it (despite WBZ being
so close to KYW on the dial!) and a friend taped it for me. Well,
Jordan Rich was about to come in to do his show (it was a Fri.
night) and he was impressed so he got Frank to be a guest...and a few times since then, Jordan has had Frank _and_ ex-Ch 7
reporter Garry Armstrong in to talk movies.

They do it once every three months and it's great to listen to.
Jordan is indeed a friendly guy from what I've heard on the radio
and I'm sure he's just as nice off-air.