FCC offices in Quincy

Sid Whitaker sid.whitaker@unh.edu
Fri Nov 19 13:26:54 EST 2004

Speaking of FCC offices, I seem to recall seeing something years ago about an
FCC office in Belfast, ME (of all places), based on accounts from people at
stations in Maine that had been fined for violations in the distant past (like
in the 70s). I don't think the office is still around (if it ever even existed
in the first place). Anyone---Fybes---have any more info?

Sid Whitaker
Portland, ME