WSYY 94.9 Tower update

Rod O'Connor rjoc@webtv.net
Wed Nov 17 09:18:49 EST 2004

According to an article in yesterday's (Tues Nov. 16) Bangor Daily News,
the legal issues involving the WSYY 94.9 tower on Hammond Ridge near
Millinocket, ME appear to have been resolved.

Go to  www.bangornews.com  click on issue of Nov. 16 and scroll down
left column to "Penobscot" to read the article.

I still think they are operating at lower power. During a couple of
recent trips to Augusta along I-95, I found WHOM's signal holding in
solid right into Bangor. Peviously WHOM would start getting cut out once
I got north of Waterville.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine