THERE'S NO SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

Matt Higgs mhiggs@gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:02:51 EST 2004

True. Here in Canada, I think SPR aired already on either CTV or
Global. Hearing an "F-bomb" is rarely an issue. I'm sure the CRTC
recieves some complaints, but never anything major. Janet Jackson
didn't get any complaints that I know of. The local Global station did
recieve 3, but they were about not being able to see Superbowl
commericals.

Matt