LTAR Tomorrow (Marathon, Not A Sprint)

Rick Kelly rickkelly@gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:50:26 EST 2004

On Sat,  6 Nov 2004 18:26:01 -0500 (EST), Bob Nelson
<raccoonradio@myway.com> wrote: regarding a 90 minute LTAR:

> And for those like me who tape it for others, get that C-90 in
> your (hopefully auto-reverse) cass. deck (or a mini-disc or
> whatever!)

It must be about time for me to make my annual offer:  if someone
could tape the show for me on a regular basis, I'd be happy to post it
on my web site.  Please contact me if you are interested, you would be
credited on the web site, and of course, I'd secure permission from
Mr. Bittner before I did anything.  Thanks!

-Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com