Air America Radio Remote in Kaimbridge, I Mean Cambridge

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Nov 4 14:19:27 EST 2004

>From: "Brian Vita" <brian_vita@cssinc.com>
>To: "'A. Joseph Ross'" <lawyer@attorneyross.com>
>Subject: RE: Air America Radio Remote in Kaimbridge, I Mean Cambridge
>Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:26:28 > >
> > Al Franken doesn't usually take over-the-air calls.  He does
> > a lot of talking and performing
> > himself and a lot of prearranged calls.
> >
> It's much easier to do a talk show when you have a script.  I doubt that Mr.
> Franken would be as witty (and I use the term loosely) and "knowlegeable" if
> he were taking live calls.  At least O'Reilly, Rush, and Hannity are willing
> to take their chances at what will come in to them over an open phone line.
>
> Brian T. Vita, President
> Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
> 77 Walnut St. - Ste 4
> Peabody, MA  01960-5691 USA
> +1-978-538-7575 voice
> +1-978-538-7550 fax
> www.cssinc.com

Oops...today (11/04) he gave out the 866 # first thing and took one
call after another.  As I mentioned on a prior occasion, I went to
a public appearance he made in Cambridge a year ago, and he took a
multitude of questions (inclding a two-parter from me).