Anybody Up Late Saturday Nite/Sunday Morning?

rogerkirk rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net
Fri May 28 22:16:13 EDT 2004

One of my favorite artists "Epiphora" is being interviewed Sunday Morning 1:00 am on the Jordan Rich Show.  I'd like to have a tape of this interview, but AM interference here in Fremont, NH makes listening a real chore.

Anybody willing and available to roll tape?  It's supposed to be from 1:00 to 1:30. (but you know how those things go)  I'd be more than happy to re-imburse for media & postage.

Thanks,

Roger