WWZN to restructure Celtics rights?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu May 27 16:51:16 EDT 2004

>DATE: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:22:49
>From: Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
>To: "Sean Smyth" <ssmyth@psu.edu>
>Cc: Boston Radio <boston-radio->interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org>

><<On Thu, 27 May 2004 13:24:39 -0400 (EDT), "Sean Smyth" <ssmyth@psu.edu> said>
>> If they could somehow run 5 kW-ND at night from somewhere, plenty of
>> sites would seem feasible -- maybe even the WRCA site, if/when the
>> WUNR/WRCA proposed site goes through.
>
>I think Charles River wants those towers gone....
>
>-GAWollman

If you've ever been there, you probably noticed that those
two towers impinge greatly on the parking lot of
an office park (a lot like the WWZN towers come to think of it);
the people who work there are probably nervous about
thunderboomers such as we experienced this past Monday
being attracted by all that metal pointing skyward.
And one of the towers has fallen down already.