WNSH-AM 900 Off The Air...

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon May 17 16:54:00 EDT 2004

>DATE: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:26:18
>From: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@yahoo.com>
>To: lglavin@lycos.com, boston-radio->interest@bostonradio.org

>--- Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com> wrote:
>> As of 1:30 pm today (05/16) WNSH-AM 900 in Nashua,
>> NH
>> has been off-the-air.
>
>Guess you mean WSNH 900 as opposed to WNSH 1570 :)
>'SNH...green stamps radio! (Though I guess these days
>they're called Green Points)

Correctimundo...Sunday dyslexia or fumblefingers.
W-S-NH was back later Sunday afternoon broadcasting
oldies or whatever their format is called, and it's
doing so now.  The papers said NH got hit with terrfic lightning
storms Saturday night and Sunday PM.  That may have
caused W-S-NH's disappearance for a few hours;
I neglected to check WSMN.