Interesting listening

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Sat May 8 05:59:32 EDT 2004

The station IDed
> as WRSI Turners
> Falls, WRSY, Marlboro.  I assume that's Marlboro,
> VT, not
> Massachustts.

Yes they're actually based in Northhampton/Amherst
area (I thought they had a translator down there
too). Marlboro VT is kinda halfway between Bennington
and Brattleboro...if you've ever driven on VT Route 9,
there's a point where you reach a high point (good
radio reception) and you can pull over and see the
view. That's in Marlboro I think.

Have heard/taped them before. Sometimes gone on a
daytrip on a Sunday and I'd maybe stop in Turner's
Falls, go for a walk, and tape some folk or jazz on
WRSI.

http://www.wrsi.com