New photo gallery: Viacom tower, Needham

wftn@comcast.net wftn@comcast.net
Fri May 7 21:28:09 EDT 2004

Thanks to all for the enjoyable time at the dinner Thursday night.  Getting out of work at 5:00 in Concord, NH made it for a tough commute to get there on time.  Next time I'll try to get out earlier to enjoy it even more.  I learned alot of things and got to meet some fantastic people as well as see some familiar faces.

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM