WXPK - how does it sound?

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed May 5 20:33:22 EDT 2004

    Man this list has been dead silent for the past
several days, everyone out there alive?  Anyhow, was
just wondering if anyone on the list has had a chance
to listen to the new WXPK (107.1 The Peak) in
Briarcliff Manor (Westchster) NY for any length of
time yet.  If so, how does it sound?  From the
website, it looks like more of a rock format than
anything else.  I'll be honest - I've never lived in
an area with an AAA formatted radio station before, so
I'm very green with the format and what it sounds like.