103.7 and the Red Sox

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psu.edu
Sat Mar 27 00:49:32 EST 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:12:18 +0000, Kevin Vahey wrote:
> WPRO covers a lot of holes in SE Mass that 103.7 can't.....I don't see
> the Sox moving, The same situation exists in Worcester and the Sox stay
> on WTAG.

I must admit I am not very familiar with the topography down that way
(especially in the Dighton-Rehoboth-Fairhaven neck of the woods) but whenever
I've driven through southern Mass. (for the purposes of this discussion...from
I-84 eastward) I've always gotten a very good signal from 103.7. I don't see
what "holes" they would have. On my walkman I got a crystal-clear signal from
the old WWRX in Ashmont Station...what is that, three miles from downtown
Boston?

WTAG vs. WVEI is much different... you barely can get 1440 in Framingham *by
day*, nevermind at night.