PSA sfx

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Mar 9 15:36:50 EST 2004

> Brian,
>
>    first off:  hey and howdy...  hope you're doing well.

And a "howdy-ho" to you.

> on the PSA, you'll be hard-pressed to get airplay on
> something featuring
> sirens/alarms.  you'd be better off with some scattered,
> simulated "emergency radio chatter" type stuff.

That's actually exactly what I'm looking for.

http://www.grsites.com/sounds/emergency001.shtml

(i found it on Yahoo! in about 4 seconds...)

Most of this stuff is just sirens and bells.  The reporter chatter is more
of what I'm looking for.  Thanks for the link though.  I especially liked
the sfx called "Woman experiencing pleasure".  Don't hear that often
enough...

Thanks again for your help.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.