And now for a little shameless self promotion . . .

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sat Jun 26 19:07:12 EDT 2004

After more than 9 months off the air, I will be returning to the radio on
Monday.  I will be sitting in Monday and Tuesday morning as the guest
co-host of the WGAN Morning News (talk show) on 560 WGAN.  The station is
having various conservatives fill-in as they seek a permanent replacement
for the late Mike McCardle.  It will be fun to be back on the radio and back
on the show that I was producer of and regular substitute host on for two
years from 1991 to 1993.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine